The Second Part will start with an express hand’s-on training on Salivary Gland Ultrasound, so that the participants will be able to start ultrasound as a diagnostic feature helping them in their daily sialendoscopy practice. A whole day of live surgery, with 3D demonstrations from the operating room in Geneva, and transmissions from 3 international sialendoscopy centres from various continents will help the participants to understand the difficulties and to learn trick and tips for their future practice. The last day will be dedicated to novelties in the field, salivary stenting, advanced techniques and to the always successful video contest with election of the funniest video of sialendoscopy.
- Introduction to salivary ultrasound
- Ultrasound Hand's on training
- 3D Live surgery
- Latest publications
- Advanced issues
- Different stenting techniques
- Pearls & pitfalls
- Round tables
- Discussions of difficult cases with experts
- Funny video contest of sialendoscopy
How to register for the course ?
- Choose a package from the list on the right
Create your account
To benefit from the reduced rates, please upload the following documents :
- Resident : proof of date of birth + employer's certificate
- Nurse : hospital's certificate
- Confirm your orde
Choose your payment method
- Bank Transfer : If you choose to pay by bank transfer, you will receive a confirmation message with payment instructions & a bill. Your reservation will be valid for 10 days. After this period, your reservation will be cancelled.
Attention : Registration fees increase of 200CHF if you choose this way of payment
- Credit card : If you choose to pay by credit card, you can go to the checkout immediately.
The advanced course will cover both pure endoscopic and combined endoscopic-surgical approaches, providing all therapeutic possibilities as well as their complications.
Dates coming soon
Cours de Rive 16,
Genève, 1204 - Switzerland
T: +41 22 735 72 40