One whole day intensive hand’s-on is the central element of this part, as the participant needs to be familiar with the sialendoscope, the technique of basket retrieval, the laser fragmentation of stones, and the high pressure balloon dilatation of strictures. Sialendoscopy being a minimal invasive technique, the handling of the papilla is probably the most challenging difficulty: The participant will receive a step by step and rigorous training on fresh pig heads, as well as a surgical training for combined techniques. Finally, the decisional tree will be thoughtfully discussed and the different techniques demonstrated to participants in order to demonstrated the importance of sialendoscopy as a highly sensitive and specific diagnostic but also interventional tool.
- 3D video teaching
- Hand's on models
- Hand's on pig heads
- Detailed decisional tree
- Sialendoscopy techniques
- Combined approaches
How to register for the course ?
- Choose a package from the list on the right
Create your account
To benefit from the reduced rates, please upload the following documents :
- Resident : proof of date of birth + employer's certificate
- Nurse : hospital's certificate
- Confirm your orde
Choose your payment method
- Bank Transfer : If you choose to pay by bank transfer, you will receive a confirmation message with payment instructions & a bill. Your reservation will be valid for 10 days. After this period, your reservation will be cancelled.
Attention : Registration fees increase of 200CHF if you choose this way of payment
- Credit card : If you choose to pay by credit card, you can go to the checkout immediately.
Attention : Due to the COVID-19/actual situation, the course initially planned in March is cancelled.
The First Part is designed to introduce sialendoscopy to newcomers and to provide key concepts.
March 17 – 18, 2021
Cours de Rive 16,
Genève, 1204 - Switzerland
T: +41 22 735 72 40